1. Qualification fact to acquire admission for ensuring MBBS from Abroad?
-As indicated medical council of India the nominal qualification for Indian students to study overseas is:
-Required Biology in 12th standard, 50% in chemistry & physics. & For SC/ST it is required 40%.
-Minimum age should be 17 years.
-Should clear the NEET exam by obtaining minimum 50 percentile.
2. How much marks are compulsory to be eligible for the NEET exam?
|Category||NEET 2017-18 Qualification Percentile||Marks Required (Out Of 720)|
3. In Russian language must to study for MBBS in Russia?
Sure, it is required to study Russian language if you want to combine in the public & also you need Russian language to talk to endures during clinical guidance.
4. Do I have to give additional money to study Russian language?
Each and every medical university of Russia has a department of Russian language which guides Russian language from the starting of the 1st year. Russian language is skilled as a topic along with other medical topics to foreign learners as a part of the syllabus.
5. How many times I can emerge in MCI Screening Test?
Students find infinite probabilities to emerge in MCI Screening Test. MCI manners screening test double a year. Like June and December.
6. Can I obtain an education loan?
Obviously, you can get easily educational loan from nationalized and private banks. We can guide you in accumulating all the required documents to relate for the loan.
7. What is the extent of MBBS Course from these countries?
|China, Philippines, Georgia||English||5 Years|