Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) Ukraine is one of the most famous and older higher education establishments of Ukraine. Kharkiv National Medical University is one of the best Institutions for Foreign Students and Indian students who want to study medicine in Ukraine. The university was founded in 1805 and offering you undergraduates, post graduates like MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, Nursing etc.At present, there are 700 teachers working in the various departments of medical languages of instruction in both English and Russian languages and covered with 65 departments. It has 65 departments whose faculty number 803 specialists in sciences and pedagogy there are 130 doctors of medical science professors and 446 candidates of medical sciences. The students gounder both academic and practical training in main medical specialists they help the students by providing and encouraging them an urgent aid work at x-ray rooms, clinical and Biochemical Laboratories.
The MBBS, BDS, MD, MS degrees of KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (KNMU) are fully recognized by medical council of India, world health organization (WHO), International Medical Education Direction (IIMED). The University Ranks 25th place and 5th place among higher medical establishment of Ukraine. The MBBS in KNMU which take 6 years to completes which point to MD and MBBS. Our professionals help their best which ensure the information given is too genuine reliable and perfect you won’t get any trouble at any time.
- It has 8 faculties with 4th –medical stomatological 5th and 6th medical faculties for training foreign students.
- It trains overs 7000 students master, Clinical postgraduates, doctor candidates more than 2100 of them are being foreign citizens and out 70 countries of Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
- It has Science library with proper infrastructure
- It provide very nice accommodation six hostels with the successful work of the youth center with the complex for physical education and health improvement and medic sports health camp.
- Scientific Practical Medical Centre of KHNMU.
- Fewer costs of living as compared to others.