NEET [National Eligibility and Entrance Test] is a pre medical entrance exam for medical students at national level. Our Main motto of this process is that satisfying up seats in BDS & MBBS In various medical universities as well as dental universities in all over the country.
With regard to the students applied to OBC/SC/ST level of category, the scores gained in chemistry, physics and biology acquired in HSC examination are 40 percent marks. Mainly, the Student relating for NEET must be an Indian citizen.
Steps for success flow chart for NEET 2018 With “YASH OVERSEAS”:-
- Online exam with outcomes at YASH OVERSEAS
- Analyzing Weakness and Auto suggest videos
- Compliance of final hesitations on courses
- Online difficulties solving by experienced and top faculty
- Progress Report to parents and students
NEET Crash Course 2018:-
- Planning for NEET 2018?
- Confuse which course to select?
- Declining assurance levels?
- Time shortage?
You can Search here about the details of accessibility of Language preferences:
|Sr.No.||Medium Of QP||Centers Of Examination|
|1||English + Hindi||All NEET 2018 Exam Centers|
|2||English + Bengali||WB & Tripura|
|3||English + Gujarati||Gujarat, Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|4||English + Marathi||Maharashtra|
|5||English + Urdu||Centere Cities|
Eligibility for NEET:-
- Must Completed 17 years of age as or on 31st December,2017
- Student must have cleared the 12th STD exam with 50% marks [minimum] in summative, and as well as passed in the subjects’ chemistry, physics and Biology/Biotechnology & English separately.
- The candidate relating for NEET must be an Indian citizen