Yashoverseas consultant proficient and experienced study abroad consultant and other support advisors who can assist you in the whole process of taking admission in MBBS in Ukraine. UKRAINE is a country in Eastern Europe. Ukraine is ranked at the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of post graduates in fields of medicine. Ukraine has a number of Top Government medical Universities offering MBBS, MD and others degrees in medicine to local students as well as International students. MBBS IN UKRAINE has been a popular choice among Indian students as one of the most sought out destinations for studying MBBS IN UKRAINE. The medical Universities of Ukraine are recognized by WHO, UNESCO and MCI medical council of the many other countries. The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years.
Ukraine has a great education system offering an excess of opportunities for students empowering with the prominent level of MBBS in Ukraine. More than 4000 Indian students are currently studying MBBS in Ukraine
Eligible to study MBBS in Ukraine:-
- You need 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology etc.
- Should have basic knowledge of English for study MBBS in Ukraine and to get admission
- Should have aggregate marks in 10th and 12th basis
- Must have above the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
Features of MBBS in Ukraine:-
- Highly qualified International faculty.
- No entrance exam required
- The quality of study and Infrastructure of Ukraine is very good.
- No donation is required to be paid by the student at the time of getting admission.
- MBBS in Ukraine is totally in English Medium
- The students who have completed their medical degree in Ukraine are eligible to apply for international licensing exam like MCI Screening test
- Cost of living is also low in Ukraine.
- Scholarship is also available
- The climate of Ukraine is moderate through out year thus making life comfortable
- High qualified International Faculty