The Kursk State medical colleges are first Russian University Established in 1935. Kursk State Medical Academy is one of the largest medical Universities in Russia. In 1994 Kursk State Medical University was the first among the higher medical establishment in Russia to start teaching foreign citizen in English medium. In 2004 the decision of the Independent public council European quality University ranked among 10th best Universities in Russia. The Kursk state medical University Ranked as one of the top 10 best Russian medical Universities. The KSMU is recognized by medical council of India, USMLE, UK, and Australia etc. There are 14 departments every year 700 applicants are taking admission in the Universities of Kursk State medical colleges, Russia.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia:-
- No any entrance exam and No Donation is required during admission process
- Admission process is simple and easy
- Affordable fee and low cost of living
- Excellent result in MCI Screening test
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- Fully English medium
- Hostel and Indian food is also available
- No IELTS and No TOFEL
- Who, MCI Recognized best medical colleges
- Indian Restaurants are also available
Eligibility to Study MBBS in Kursk State medical Colleges:
The students shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the years to get study in Kursk State medical colleges. The Indian Student who studies MBBS in Russia must have completed 12th science and should score minimum 50% and with the passing marks in English subject.