MBBS in Russia is amazing mainstream in India. Russia is a popular destination for Indian students who wish to do MBBS Since 25 years. Russia is a country situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Medical schools and Universities for MBBS in Russia recognized by MCI opened new avenues for the students in India. Each and Every year there is 3500 Indian student taking admission in Russia. Medical education in Russia is very much popular over the Globe. The High quality of education combined with the low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing up a top Medical University of Russia for MBBS. All MBBS in Russia medical Universities are recorded in WHO and MCI and all universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge. Duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years
While continuing with the studies the student gets preparing for MCI Screening Test during the medical course and professors are well aware of the MCI recognized mbbs universities in Russia & Screening test. The whole studies of Mbbs in Russia in English medium but the students also get training to learn Russian languages because by Russian languages as a student can also do communication easily with the people and patients in the hospitals.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia:-
- No any entrance exam and No Donation is required during admission process
- Admission process is simple and easy
- Affordable fee and low cost of living
- Excellent result in MCI Screening test
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- Fully English medium
- Hostel and Indian food is also available
- No IELTS and No TOFEL
- Who, MCI Recognized best medical colleges
- Indian Restaurants are also available
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia:-
- No entrance exam or test is required for securing admission for MBBS in Russia.
- The Student should complete the class 10th and 12th with a minimum 50%.
- An Indian who studies MBBS in Russia must have completed 12th science and should score minimum 50% in physics, chemistry and biology.
- The students shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the years of admission.
- The students should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th
- The Student belonging to SC/ST and OBC Category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examinations.
- Russian Medical colleges will also scan your previous academic performance to offer an admission.
MBBS Fees in Russia Universities:
Russia is well known medical education globally which currently great reputation in study abroad markets in India. Endorsed Medical universities in Russia possess a great prestige for its medical institutions where excellent education is delivered but at very affordable cost. The Universities and Colleges are affirmed by driving worldwide association such as WHO, UNESCO, MSI etc. The admission process is also easy and there is no entrance test for these Universities.
FAQ’S – MBBS IN RUSSIA:
- What is one of the foremost religions ensured by the people in Russia?
Russian Orthodox 52%, Non-religious 28%, Atheist 5% and Other 7% [ Roman, Jewish, Catholic, Buddhist, Protestant
- What is the time of the program in Russia?
The time differs between 2 to 6 years depending upon the courses of study
- What are the universities you are instead of defining in Russia?
Contact us for universities details
- Which languages are used in Russia?
Russian, English, French, German, Hungarian and Polish languages are used in Russia
- What is the medium of lessons in Russia?
The Medium of teaching is Russian, English, French and German
- What is the currency applied in Russia?
Ruble currency is used in Russia and the coins are identified as Kopiyka. As well as US Dollars are acceptable too. US$ 1 = 30 Rubles [approximately]
- Can we relate for work authorize after finishing point of the program?
Sure, you can apply for the work permit
- Does the learner have to come back to his/her house country to apply?
No, it is not essential
Why should you go to overseas country to study MBBS?
- Each year over than 10,00,000 candidates come out for the NEET examination for only 65, 0000 places in India. Out of 65,000 MBBS places in India, Many places are from private college where capitalization costs are large and fees are in excess of 10 lakh for every year.
- MBBS Places are simply obtainable in Russia, Ukraine, China and Kyrgyzstan.
- Majority of the medical universities from Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine is permitted by WHO and MCI.
- Education of Medical Part of Russia as well as china is measured an excellent.
- In Russian Medical universities Fees are beginning at 2 lakh rupees per year.
- Capability basis for MBBS in Russia, China, Ukraine and Kyrgyzstan is NEET adequacy and fifty percent marks in PCB & Students age between 17-25 years. Admission Procedure is so easy.