Yash Overseas Education Consultant is the world leading foreign education consultancy in India. MBBS in Philippines has become most popular to the Indian people.Kyrgyzstan is a country in central Asia and where the Kyrgyzstan state medical academy is situated in the capital city name Bishkek. Kyrgyzstan is the country where MBBS education system is highly grown and becoming a Focal point for International Medical applicant. The MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is English medium 5.8 years of courses. In every year there are hundreds of students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The Kyrgyz are a national language of the country Kyrgyzstan. The subject covered in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan includes pathology, Biochemistry, microbiology, physiology, surgery, Radiology etc. Some of the medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan include OSH medical University,Jalalabad State medical University and more. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are recognized in the World health organization and Directory of world Medical schools. The cost of medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan is very low as compared to other countries like European countries, USA, UK.
Features of MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN:-
- The MBBS of Kyrgyzstan where the students of the India do not have to pay any donation for admission in medical course.
- Admission procedure is easy and simple
- No any other Entrance Exam is required for the studying in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- MCI approved MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Quality education globally recognized courses
- You can get Indian food cooked by Indian and veg. foods are also available.
- Separate hostel is also available.
- Entire course in English Medium
- Living cost is easily affordable along with medical studies
- Best education with best university and cheapest fees all over the world.
Eligibility for studying medicine in Kyrgyzstan:-
- The students should have 50% marks in PCB subjects
- The students should have sharp in the English language
- Should have valid passport with two passport size photo
- Must be of 17 years of age on or before 31st December on the years of admission to the MBBS Course
- Student must have minimum 50% marks in their 12th standard